I recently Read a Story about The S.E.A.L that Shot Bin Laden. I read that he departed from Service prior to his Retirement Date....a Feasible Length Away, Yet as A Man, A Father, A Husband...he concluded that it was "Time for Him to Separate".
The United States Government as well as The United States Military has turned a
"Cold Shoulder to This Hero".
This Hero's Penalty for Departing from Service is to Suffer.
This Soldier has No Insurance to lend relief to his aged Battle Wounds. His Wife & Children have No Insurance. This Soldier Needs Work. He's looking at going from Military Pay of 50K+a yr. to near Minimum Wage. This is an Injustice as well as a Humiliation that No Soldier should ever have to Endure!
We All have commitments yet We Must Free One for This Soldier and His Family in lieu of the U.S Military. It seems we have come to a point in time where Our Hero's are discarded as Used Goods and Forgotten except for those that seek to lend these Soldiers Solace.
"I appeal to All Patriots to Please Make a Donation to this Hero".
The U.S Government has failed to Recognize Him yet We Patriots Can!
"If only a Dollar...It Can Make a Difference"
Freedom's Angels
P.O. Box 9095
Waco, TX 76714
******Please reference Osama Stopper

Good for you for posting this! Thank you so much for addressing this topic that I've only heard about on Fox News. Love your blog, follow you on Twitter, thanks for standing up for this great country and reminding us of what America is really all about. I'll forward this on..
ReplyDeleteThank you very much. We have to do something.
ReplyDelete