Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"Consumer Anger Grows Daily"..as fuel prices continue to climb!

"63.58 a Gallon O.K by you"?
Yeah laugh now!.  I left for  work today and Gas was $3.50. I came Home from Work and Gas is $3.69. A Month ago Gas was 3.00!  I've made it a daily Ritual to Salute my Local Gas Station as I go Speeding by watching the
"Prices Increase DAILY"!

I urge America to Salute your favorite 
"Gas Hike Ulcer Inducing Fuel Stop 2x day&save on TUMS"!

~I'm not talking about a Military Salute Either~
   In 2011 Americans purchased 430 Million Gallons of Fuel a day. 430 Million Gallons a day is $1 Trillion 2 Hundred and 90 Billion Dollars Per Day taken out of our Pockets! But wait! That's at $3.00 a gallon which most States still Dream of. Lets bust it up to $3.50 a Gallon....That equates to $1 Trillion $505 Billion Dollars! That's right Folks! From 3.00 to 3.50 is an additional   $215 Billion Dollars. Nearly a Quarter of a Trillion Dollars! So for every .50c increase per Gallon on us, the Industry pulls in an additional  lets round it out for the sake of embezzlement and say $225  Billion per .50c! That means a $2 Dollar hike and The Workin Man & Woman just paid out an additional Trillion Dollars to Get To Work and Back Home.
                                       
                                               "Think about  that for a moment if you will".
                     If the figures in the aforementioned paragraph "Don't Put a Burr Under Your Saddle".....
                         Then you make too much money and probably don't even pump your own Gas!

                                     ~As for the rest of Us~
     
                       "We Need To Exercise Our Right To Fight The Almighty OPEC Self Serving Entity"?
 
 For we Budget Conscience Individuals...Its a Circus is it not? One week we Budget $100 for fuel....within a day that figure can change dramatically for the Struggling Worker! This is Ludicrous! More and more I see in Convenience stores in Texas, signs stating "No Change Accepted For Purchases"! We've got too much Already! When you start seeing signs like that it means....
           
                    "Piggy Banks across America are being Broken"
                           "Taken from our Children's Rooms" 

                     " On March 26th 2013 As A Consumer I will For My Country's Sake"
                                                ~Remove My Stakes From The Table~
                            "That's Right. I'm not spending a Single Penny that Day"
                "Can you ponder the Hack on the Belly Rack of A Rich Man that Market Day"?

The Money generated by Consumers does make the "World Go Round", Yet so many people cant grasp that Reality .
          
              "As we are manipulated So must we manipulate"
               ....Even Jesus was Angered by the Tax Man!

       Its time for Washington to see Solidarity among the Masses. Its time to send a message.... 
    "Were Tired As Heck and Not Going To Take It Anymore"!

You want to gamble with my 401K? Figure a Law to Snatch It? After the 1,000's of hours of labor,  year after year "Upon My Back, Not Yours" and you suddenly think those Hard Earned Monies are Yours"? Many of us Americans are far from that New Millennia! 
                       
               "Americans CAN MAKE a Difference in a Day. They brought the Game to Us"
                                               It's time to Peacefully Stick It To Em"
        
"3-26-13 Cash Flow Stops,So does everything"

                          "JUST DO IT"!
                            
                            See The Site>          
     TheDayAmericaStoodStill.Blogspot.com
"If We Don't Stand For Freedom Then We Will Fall For Anything"



                                                            
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment