Wednesday, January 9, 2013

" Wardrobe Malfunction my Eye "!

Forgive my running off course as I try to stay on  Political Topic's here at my blog,but sometimes I've just got to speak out on others.

 "If this Writer hears of one more Wardrobe Malfunction I may just file suit for Mental Anguish"!
These so-called repetitious wardrobe malfunctions of the "In-Ur-Face" Society has become sickeningly hilarious.
 "Thank You Janet Jackson & Justin Timberlake for your Contribution to Society"!
photo via Wiki
 Does the blame come from there Liberal Parents? After Diapers were they just allowed to let it all hang out? Was there Family so poor that they couldn't afford underwear? Is it memory loss or did there Maid's simply forget to run a load of wash?
 I don't know about you but If I did have to rent a Limousine that's previous rider wore no underpants this passenger most assuredly would request Sanitizing! Your Movie was cool but I really don't want a sample of your bodily fluids. Thanks but No thanks.
Certainly gone are the Day's of the classy Hollywood Women that's Acting & Singing abilities were heralded without the showing of any skin. Now days its not uncommon to hear about  poor stars with no panty money stories on a weekly basis. Lets be for Real Gal's.....If flashing your stuff is where your Career is at then perhaps its time to call a Kardashian and open the door to where you really want to go in Life!
 Does Society really need a new Bumper Sticker....... "Got Underwear"? For many of Hollywood's Socially Elite it seems decidedly so. Not so much a statement as it would be a reminder.

 So Cheer's to a 2013 that see's a rise in Victoria's Secret underwear Sales and a continued lack of interest in the "Man Skirt".

No comments:

Post a Comment