Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"Who Is Dr. Ben Carson"

Who is John Galt?

Dr.Ben Carson

You needn't search too long to find out about Benjamin Carson. He has nothing to hide. No Social Security Number that's in Question, No Birth Place or Country of Origin to Ponder. No Hidden Agenda to worry the Masses over, No Drug Life or Mistresses waiting in the Wings to Pounce.
 Who is Ben Carson? Why he is what Christianity is all about. From a mere Boy he became a Warrior for What's Right in this Life. What can be Accomplished in this Life. He is the Epitome of Truth to what can be done as an American living Free! Sadly...even those of his own Race speak unkindly of him. Word's like Uncle Tom and Sell-Out. Is this not a Disgrace? This Man is an Accomplished, Articulate, Loving, Humble, Spirit-Filled Human Being that "Toot's Not" his own horn yet extends his Accomplishments on to others by way of his Charitable Deeds and seeks to Help others accomplish the same! This is a Link to Mr.&Mrs.Carson's
Scholarship Site. CarsonScholars.org  Sorry, I'd link you to Mr.&Mrs.Obama's Personal Scholarship Site but I cant seem to find a Link to that!

When I first heard of Mr.Carson, it was a News Story about his Speech at the National Prayer Convention. I couldn't wait to get home from work to listen to his Speech. Here's the Link> Dr.Carson's National Prayer Day Speech
 Don't get it wrong! I'm no easy sell by any means. I listen to a persons Voice. My Senses as will yours recognizes Realism, Honesty and Genuine Truism in this Man. All these things I felt while watching the Camera totally Pan away from The First Lady not to be seen again. I watch Obama's smirk change to a Grimace, to a face of Indifference with his chin held skyward.. To a face of Worry....To a face of one that know's the Man that stands before him is a Threat to his entire Being, His entire Plan.
 Just look at Obama's face drop as Health Care and Death Panels are spoken of as he knows what he is doing to America by forcing his Health Agenda upon the People is Wrong!
 The Parable's that Mr.Carson spoke of are easy to decipher when you lend an open ear to hear.
I wonder, Did The Obama's hear Ben Carson loud and clear?
 I know I did and I didn't miss a single thing! I hope you didn't either! If you think you did then listen to his Speech again!
 I have a feeling that we haven't heard the last of Dr.Ben Carson and in my eyes,That's a Good Thing! Could he become a Political Force to be reckoned with in the Future? My Women's Intuition says  unequivocally "YES"!
 "BRING IT ON"!
YOUR'E WELCOME!

Its been a Longtime since someone Spoke Truth to the American People!

Thank you Mr.Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment